- CALIBRATION - 3D calibration procedures conform to all standards for quality and accuracy. Complete documentation traceable to NIST standards.
- INSTALLATION- All installations are performed to the highest standards of material and workmanship. Proper slope for process tubing, manifold valves, low point drains, whatever the requirement is…. we do it right the first time. For conduit, pipe, and tubing; “square, level, and plumb” are not just buzz words here.
- MAINTENANCE- 3D can provide and implement routine maintenance programs, as well as individual instrument service or repair requirements.
- AUTOMATION- Control panel fabrication in our shop, field conduit and wiring provides a complete turnkey system. Programming can be provided though our affiliates.
- VALVE REPAIR – Actuator repair, calibration, or replacement.
- START UP SUPPORT – Experienced technicians and control system electricians can assist you through checkout and startup.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Our planning and scheduling techniques are specialized for the type of work we provide. Computerized tracking of all phases of the installation sequence, from initial procurement to system startup, eliminates any schedule delays. We drive the other contractors involved in the project with our methods.